Truist Agile CoE Analyst – Agile Tools & Reporting in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0028676
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Agile Analyst is a core member of an Agile CoE team and plays a critical role in maintaining a seamless connection between the Agile CoE and the Truist Tools team, BI, and Reporting functions. The analyst serves as the Product Owner for Agile Tools and Reporting at Truist, and is responsible for engaging with stakeholders to determine needs of the business and communicating and translating these to the delivery team in the form of Features and User Stories for the Tools Team. The Agile Analyst reports to the Agile Tools and Reporting Product Manager. The Agile Analyst works closely with the Product Manager, and other stakeholders to capture and review User Stories to ensure they meet their expectations. The Agile Analyst for Agile Tools and Reporting is also a core member of the Agile CoE Team and works day to day, ensuring the stories are complete, refined, understood, and meet the team’s definition of ready. Agile Analysts are always looking for opportunities to improve their processes and strive to eliminate surprises in scope and understanding of the work for the Agile CoE.
The Agile CoE Analyst for Agile Tools & Reporting has these key responsibilities:
- Serve as the Product Owner for Agile Tools and Reporting across Truist, ensuring that various toolsets (VersionOne, Rally, TFS/Azure DevOps) are consistently used by Truist Agile Teams and align to the Truist Agile Best Practices, Standards, Agile Operating Framework, and Agile Risk Framework. Working knowledge of Tableau in order to generate dashboards and summary reporting across multiple toolsets. Partners with BI team to ensure consistent reporting of Agile Metrics across the enterprise. Is the liaison to the Truist TDLC C4E for integration and inclusion of all necessary fields to support the Truist TDLC. Owns the Agile CoE SharePoint site and is responsible for ensuring that documentation is up to date and maintained efficiently and effectively. Works across Agile teams to ensure data quality and consistency in reporting, troubleshoots data and reporting issues, and helps coach Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Product Owners, and other key SMEs on proper use of Agile Tools. Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge. Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices. Ability to lead complex projects. Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems. Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Bachelor’s degreeorcombination of relevant education or experience
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with VersionOne and Rally
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Working knowledge of Agile Metrics and ability to evolve and mature Metrics processes and standards
- Experience designing and completing Features and User Stories
- Knowledge of various Agile methodologies: Lean, Kanban, Scrum
- Experience in client relationship and team building
- Has experience in a full software development lifecycle
- Ability to create custom reporting and dashboards for pre defined Agile Metrics
- Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps
- SAFe Practitioner Certification
Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM) Soft Skills:
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail. Articulate, persuasive, and comfortable interacting with all levels of people on both the business and technology sides. Conceptual and critical thinker. Servant leader. Comfortable and articulate in challenging change management scenarios, knowing when to insert self and when to fade back. Proficiency in conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques. Ability to understand technical issues. Ability to collaborate with others. Ability to juggle many requests while maintaining clear priorities. Shows initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly. Strong listening skills
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.