Truist Agile CoE Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0028674
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description: The Agile Analyst is a core member of an Agile CoE team and plays a critical role in maintaining a seamless connection between the Agile CoE and Agile Practitioners across Truist. The Analyst serves as the Product Owner for maintaining Agile Best Practices and Standards and Agile Training Materials, and is responsible for engaging with stakeholders to determine needs of the business and communicating and translating these to the delivery team in the form of Features and User Stories for the Agile CoE Team. The Agile Analyst reports to the Agile Standards and Best Practices Product Manager and works closely with the Agile University leader as the Product Manager for Agile Training. The Agile Analyst works closely with the Product Managers, and other stakeholders to capture and review User Stories to ensure they meet their expectations. The Agile Analyst is also a core member of the Agile CoE Team and works day to day, ensuring the stories are complete, refined, understood, and meet the team’s definition of ready. Agile Analysts are always looking for opportunities to improve their processes and strive to eliminate surprises in scope and understanding of the work for the Agile CoE. Responsible for owning and maintaining Change Management plans and templates for the appropriate level of Change across Truist coming from the Agile CoE.
The Agile CoE Analyst for Agile has these key responsibilities:
- Serve as the Product Owner for Agile Training, Best Practices, and Standards across Truist, ensuring that various deliverables and trainings are consistently used by Truist Agile Teams and align to the Truist Agile Best Practices, Standards, Agile Operating Framework, and Agile Risk Framework. Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as well as an experienced Agile Practitioner who partners with members of Truist Communities of Practice to update and improve Best Practices materials and prioritize updates to Training. Responsible for the creation of and continuous improvement for Truist’s Agile Best Practices and Standards materials and Trainings that are utilized by Truist Agile Practitioners. Works with Agile Coaches and Agile CoE leadership to ensure that appropriate Change Management practices are applied to changes as they are rolled out across Truist. Serves as a representative of the Agile CoE in Agile Communities of Practice. Responsible for the administrative duties of tracking and reporting on Agile Training at Truist, including coordinating and planning class schedules, class rosters, overseeing the sign up and facilitation process, and adhering to Truist Agile Training policies. Minimum Requirements–
Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function. Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
Soft Skills –
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail. Articulate, persuasive, and comfortable interacting with all levels of people on both the business and technology sides. Conceptual and critical thinker. Servant leader. Comfortable and articulate in challenging change management scenarios, knowing when to insert self and when to fade back. Proficiency in conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques. Ability to understand technical issues. Ability to collaborate with others. Ability to juggle many requests while maintaining clear priorities. Shows initiative by anticipating risks, issues and opportunities, and escalating them accordingly. Strong listening skills. Change management. Preferred Skills -
Bachelor’s degreeorcombination of relevant education or experience
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- MS Power Point mastery
- 4+ years of Change Management experience as a project manager, change manager, or similar role
- Experience creating Change Management plans and writing communications for various audiences – Executive down to team level
- Experience designing and completing Features and User Stories
- Experience creating Training Materials and executing Training classes
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation for Best Practices, Standards, Methodologies, and processes
- Knowledge of various Agile methodologies: Lean, Kanban, Scrum
- Experience in client relationship and team building
- Has experience in a full software development lifecycle
- SAFe Practitioner Certification
- Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Rally
- Experience with VersionOne
- SharePoint Administration
- Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.