Truist BB&T Senior UX Researcher in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0021072
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
It is truly an exciting time to join the BB&T, soon-to-be Truist, family. We are building all new digital experiences and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to make an impact.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate UX Researcher who loves learning about user needs and turning those learnings into insights that guide product designs.
With the merger of BB&T and SunTrust forming Truist, the new organization will take on new directions – aiming to disrupt digital banking. This position is an opportunity to get in at the inception of a new organization that will be the 6th largest bank in the United States, and conduct research to aid the design of websites and apps that will be used by millions of people. Come collaborate with top-notch research colleagues, product teams that are hungry for the insights, and a management team who wholeheartedly believes in the value of the research.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a well-rounded researcher that can help stakeholders turn abstract requests into meaningful research questions. You will need a strong collaboration spirit and be able to quickly design and turnaround research.
Responsibilities: (Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.)
- Work with UX Designers and Product Owners to understand and define information that will help guide their designs
- Define and develop research that addresses stakeholder needs
- Conduct user research and summarize findings
- Help design and run benchmark usability tests, in-person moderated usability studies, and remote survey/studies that track user performance and satisfaction with our interfaces
- Help the product teams identify and better understand the digital needs of our users, and identify gaps between their needs and our current capabilities
- Follow how the industry is transforming, looking for UX research best practices that can improve efficiency
Collaborate with teammates across multiple locations Required Skills and Competencies: (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), user experience, human factors, usability engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of experience conducting digital product research with end-users
- Experience conducting and analyzing data for both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to calculate and present results of descriptive and inferential statistics, specifically hypothesis testing.
- Master’s degree in Design, Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with Qualtrics, UserZoom, or similar survey design tools
- Experience working with research panels and/or vendors for recruiting participants
- Research on websites or mobile apps Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.