Truist Business Intelligence Digital Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0029491
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Do you love working with new cutting-edge technologies? Do you have a passion for open-source software development? If so, this is the right role for you
We are looking for development lead with a deep knowledge and passion for open-source software to join a fast-paced, leading-edge information engineering development team.
You will work with a team of developers and UI/UX analysts to identify innovative techniques and tools to accelerate insights delivery & value for our key strategic analytics use cases. You will stay abreast of industry trends and deliver automation capabilities that will drive value for Truist.
You will leverage new cutting-edge technologies to define, design, and prototype data analytic web products/applications using open-source technologies, self-service functionalities.
You will design and deploy open source systems software to develop a robust customized information engineering platform for self-service use with software craftsmanship and agile development practices. You will help automate and deliver self-service BI solution Responsibilities:
- Apply software architecture best practices for system design of the software solutions within the financial services domain and provide development support in creation of a scalable, secure, flexibly deployed and extensible next generation self-service reporting solutions.
- Work as part of a product team in development and maintenance of Portal pages and create new features and support implementation/rollout to LOB's/Functions
- Design, develop, test and implement solutions for self-service reporting architecture for modern business analytics using BI Tools and open source technologies
- Assist with and understand the building of applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on RDBMS such as DB2 and/ or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
Evaluate and Prototype next-generation tools in Truist environment for feasibility and functionality Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 4+ years of current experience in web software development teams.
- Strong skills in legacy and modern Java technologies, JSON, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience designing and implementing services and API’s to support interactive web applications.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Java, Spark, Scala, Python
- 2+ years of hands on experience designing and implementing production grade data solutions on large scale data technologies such as DB2, Oracle or Netezza
- Experience with Business Intelligence application development.
- Knowledge of when and how to position web frameworks technologies such as Express, Spring, Angular, React JS, ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as DB2 and / or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.