Truist Commercial Account Representative Supervisor in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0029951
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Mentor and Assist Commercial Account Managers, to provide superior customer service to medium and large commercial accounts. Property & Casualty experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Supervise Work Flow
- Supervise workload distribution and monitor work flow
- Supervise quality of service and products performed by the team
- Organize team meetings
Supervise Employee Performance
Supervise daily performance
- Coordinate education and development
- Prepare formal performance reviews for employees within team
Prepare and issue binders, certificates, invoices, etc. on new and renewal business
- Proof policy checking orders, endorsements, audits, reporting forms and cancellations and process on EXSIGHT
- Make sure files are in order and procedure is followed on all items
Assist in collecting outstanding premiums due to the agency
- Assist clients in establishing payment plans
Receive and respond to client request for information or administrative action regarding policy changes, certificates and invoicing
Prepare final insurance applications accurately and completely for submission to companies as requested. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Considerable technical expertise and knowledge of all commercial lines of insurance and experience servicing medium to large commercial accounts
Organized, detail oriented, persuasive and quality focused
Strong client relation skills
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.