Truist Data Management Analyst - Data Quality in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0028964
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end data processes/flows and concepts to implement frameworks, processes, controls, models, and solutions to ensure data is effectively managed across the organization or within a specific business unit.
- Implements data stewardship and other relevant data accountability structures across business and technology organizations to ensure data is effectively managed.
- Drives organizational change as necessary to implement data frameworks, processes, controls, etc. across the organization or within a given business unit.
- Defines or supports others in the definition and on-going maintenance/management of data.
- Drives out the identification and mitigation of data issues as necessary to support organization priorities.
- Identifies and champions the implementation of data process and practice improvements. Job Level:
Experienced-level professional job that applies a solid understanding of concepts within own professional discipline and uses knowledge of the business and key processes gained practical experience. Solves routine problems of moderate complexity by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Focuses on enhancing knowledge of Truist's processes, culture and clients. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Actively participates in projects, including planning and execution activities; may be responsible for a project workstream from start to finish. Provides informal guidance to new teammates. Works under moderate supervision. Minimum Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
* Ability to manage competing priorities.
* Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
* Awareness of industry competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and other banks in the market.
* Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations. Preferred Requirements:
* Master's degree or MBA and 3 years of related experience.
* Previous experience in the banking industry.
* Familiar work with large Data Sets
* Building Business and/or Data Quality Rules
* Microsoft Suite of Applications
* Ability to Profile Data
* Informatica DA
* SAS, SQL
* TOAD, Phyton, R
* Tableau Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.