Truist Data Science Accelerator Internship in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0032606
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Temporary Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Data Analytics Accelerator Internship provides early career talent, such as college and graduate students, as well as those who are transitioning into the field, with an opportunity to sharpen their leadership, technical, and business skills through a 10-week working and learning experience across Data & Analytics teams at Truist.
During the 10-week internship, each Intern will:
- Learn about banking and financial services and the culture at Truist
- Receive structured training, on-demand learning opportunities, and on-the-job (OTJ) training within the assigned team
- Gain a variety of skills, such as technical & analytical competencies, project management, and professional & organizational skills
- Work alongside experts to complete data & analytics projects that serve business objectives and drive value
- Partake in structured mentorship program and network with teammates and senior executives across the company to make lasting professional connections
- Participate in community service activities with Truist’s community partners
- Showcase accomplishments to the Data & Analytics Community at Truist
Receive written performance feedback We are looking for candidates pursing education including, but not limited to:
- Business Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Quantitative Finance
Similar disciplines that are highly quantitative and analytical Qualifications
Currently pursuing an education (e.g., bachelor’s, master’s degree, and/or certification) in Quantitative Finance, Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated academic excellence and integrity, such as a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for degree programs, successfully accomplished project portfolio for non-degree programs, etc.
- Eligibility to work in the United States with or without sponsorship
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- High learning agility and can-do attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills Locations
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, VA
- Winston-Salem, NC Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.