Truist EDO Technical & Reporting Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0031387
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for administrative activities such as risk and governance, data mapping activities, focus on areas like gap identification, process analysis and may work with variety of leaders within Content and Workflow solutions group. Partnering with teams and resources across the CWS leaders and address data quality issues. Build process automations.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Creates and implements processes and procedures associated data management, analysis and governance, providing metrics and reporting.
- Drives or actively participates in business-driven events, including planning and execution activities associated with governance activities including quality, systems governance management, data change management and data sourcing; may be responsible for leading end to end automation for governance.
- Analyzes possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents and makes decisions within guidelines or standard practices to solve routine problems of moderate complexity. Escalates data quality issues.
- Collaborate with technical teams and work process owners, to utilize data collection strategies to enhance business operations of EDO Content and Workflow solutions group. Required Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience in business-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with standard organizational governance, performing risk analysis, gap analysis, data quality and information technology.
Working and applied knowledge of SQL, Python, Excel macros Preferred Qualifications:
Previous experience in the banking industry.
- Advanced skills/experience in Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills - ability to present complex data analysis and reporting to senior leadership.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.