Truist Enterprise Fraud Management Support Specialist III in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0031649
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Lead the design and execution of initiatives to execute Enterprise Fraud Management strategy within the Check and Deposit space, resulting in reduced fraud losses, operating efficiency and enhanced client experiences.
This position functions as an individual contributor and works independently and within a team to ensure high quality project delivery and provide support of specialized fraud detection systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and deliver solutions to complex problems that result in the reduction of fraud losses, reduction in operating expenses and/or enhancements to client experience
- Design solutions by developing deep understanding of operations, process and technology and recommending solutions
- Leads or participates in the assessment of potential new projects, analyzing opportunities, defining approach and business case
- Partner with fraud leaders to prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate and perform analysis of current state process and issues/gaps, defines future state process and roadmap to achieve the future state
- Create standard project management deliverables including project plans, process maps, technical requirements/user stories and status updates units
- Lead the execution of initiatives by leading teams of internal and/or external resources on a project basis
- Provide assistance to projects or teammates beyond the scope of their immediate space
- Acts as a change agent to influence the strategic direction of initiatives
Establish relationships with partners within Enterprise Fraud Management and across the organization to manage design and change execution Required Skills and Competencies:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of financial services work experience
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience leading projects and driving change
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly complex, results driven environment
Advanced Microsoft office skillset (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Preferred Skills and Competencies:
Prior experience in Fraud Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.