Truist Equity Research Associate - Consumer Staples in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0035502
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Publish proprietary equity research in industries aligned to the firm's Banking sectors exhibiting the firm's expertise in the sector.
- Works closely with senior analyst and team in the research production process as well as with the supervisory analysts in the publication process.
- Conducts research at several levels: macro, industry and individual companies
- Builds models at the industry and company level, including market and market share forecasts, revenue, EPS, and cash flow forecasts at the company level.
- Conducts financial and valuation analyses.
- Formulates investment ideas.
- Writes draft research commentary.
- Depending on experience and the needs of the individual analyst, may work closely with Capital Markets, sales, and trading to help leverage the analyst's research product into the institutional client base.
- Depending on experience Analyst Program Participant and the needs of the individual senior analyst, may maintain active dialog with representatives of covered companies.
May work closely with institutional buyside clients to help leverage the analyst's research product, depending on experience and the needs of the individual analyst.
- Licenses Required: the SIE and the 7 Top Off (or Series 7 for those licensed prior to October 2019), Series 63, Series 87 and either the Series 86 or a FINRA waiver for those who have completed CFA II.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation of in-depth financial models.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills and teaming ability.
- Strong analytical and sales skills
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.