Truist Investment Banking - Credit Delivery Analyst - Industrials in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0030190
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Credit Delivery Analyst – Industrials: 1. Responsible for analysis and underwriting related to transactions, amendments, modifications and other credit products for new and existing clients as part of deal teams.
Authors and creates credit product approval documents and presentations with an initial recommendation and credit view.
Creates and utilizes analytical financial models, including financial projections, discounted cash flow analysis, leveraged buyout analysis, valuation analysis, and financial analysis of historical and projected cash flows.
Performs research and analysis on companies, industries and transactions in support of both client activities and risk mitigation strategies.
Supports Directors, VPs and Associates in day-to-day management of the portfolio with responsibilities including financial statement spreads, covenant compliance analysis and other activities as directed.
Works closely with Directors, VPs and Associates in the preparation of on-time and high quality annual reviews, renewals, and amendments. More experienced analysts may be responsible for completing entire annual reviews on assigned clients.
7.Maintains active ownership and timely processing of quarterly risk ratings within own portfolio and as needed across the team. Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, competitive drive, and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Licenses: Series 79; Series 63; SIE. Preferred Qualifications:
Undergraduate degree with coursework in accounting or finance preferred.
- 1 year of work experience in a finance/banking environment. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.