Truist iOS Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0027367
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Support a major critical application or group of related critical applications within Digital Delivery.
* Experienced mobile full stack developer in iOS.
* Has the ability to develop client code solutions that deliver on Mobile Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
* Partner with other Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
* Shows demonstrated experience in participating in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to team commitments and on time, high quality delivery.
* Proven experience on the iOS platform
* Must be an active learner in all technologies related to platform development (XCode, Kotlin, Android Developer Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tools Suite, SOAPUI, VS Code, Atom, SQL Developer & Data Studio, WebScarab, IBM Data Studio, Gitlab, Github, GitBash, WinSCP, Node, Docker, Fiddler, HAXM, Python, Groovy, Watchman, Bcompare, EditPlus, Genymotion, RESTClient, Gccount Provisioning, Gradle, Maven, Terraform, NPM, Homebrew, MS Visio, IBM System Architect, Jprobe, Apache JMeter, Visualvm, Tcpdump, SmartSniff).
* Has the aptitude and experience to mentor junior developers and engage proactively with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent education and related training
* Fifteen years of experience in application design and programming
* Extremely competent in all phases of applications systems analysis, design and programming
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
* Ability to train others
* Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
* Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Preferred Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Technology/Engineering field
* Experience with cloud technologies and CICD - (Continuous Integration Continuous Development)
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information and direction to teammates, management and/or vendors
* Scaled Agile or Agile experience
* 6+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge as well as understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position
* Experience leading/driving highly technical and complex solutions
* Demonstrated proficiency working with requirements and generating analysis/design documentation as well as associated flow diagrams necessary to create the solutions
* Demonstrated understanding and proficiency in designing and coding complex solutions, testing and debugging
* Demonstrated understanding in generating test data to execute and debug solutions
* Master’s degree in Computer Science
* AWS Cloud certification (Solution Architect, Developer)
* At least 2 years with Kotlin Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.