Truist Managing Director of Peak Health Clinical Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0029805
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Set the strategic direction to build upon the success of McGriff Clinical Solutions (Peak Health) and drive profitable revenue growth through the review and modernization of existing clinical services as well as the creation and delivery of additional enterprise wide clinical solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Develop and drive a go forward strategy to maximize the recently acquired Peak Health asset to address our clients’ clinical needs to improve health, control costs, optimize employee engagement and improve productivity.
- Enhance existing business practices / model of Peak Health, as needed.
- Determine clinical consulting opportunities of employers and develop tools, resources and solutions to meet varied needs of employers of different sizes, industries and geographies.
- Identify opportunities and drive practices to expand suite of Peak Health services, potentially across LOB.
- Determine investments required and build ROI business case to support investments/modernization, as needed.
- Work closely with McGriff consulting teams to address needs of existing employer clients and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work closely with McGriff marketing / communications resources to develop sales and marketing materials/website to compliment McGriff EB collateral.
- Work closely with sales and account management team to introduce and promote Peak Health Clinical Services to clients and prospects.
- Work closely with senior management to develop multi-year strategy to advance the clinical solutions practice inclusive of the various health management and wellness solutions currently available within McGriff.
- Manage P/L for business unit.
- Provide ongoing strategic direction for the clinical consulting services, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets, annually.
- Consult with clients and prospects on innovative clinical initiatives, products and services, resulting in successful revenue generation and client satisfaction.
- Hire, manage and mentor clinical Peak Health team.
- Support sales process to penetrate the McGriff markets with clinical services, including presentation, training and sales meetings.
- Maintain a strong understanding of market trends, client needs and competitor activity in clinical services
- Provide and publish thought leadership related to clinical consulting services. QUALIFICATIONS Required Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ten or more years of experience in health care, health insurance or brokerage/consulting with demonstrated experience in Employee Benefits
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading clinical business units
- Previous sales experience in a consultative environment
- Experience in leading a business that spans a large geography
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Strong ability to write, present and analyze effectively and present to large audiences
- Strong ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights to non-clinical people
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to design and implement programs, develop effective presentations, negotiate services and contracts
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products Preferred Qualifications:
- Clinical Degree (RN or MD)
- Desire, dedication and tenacity to build a unique service offering within a large organization
- Life/Health insurance license desired but may be obtained within six months of hire Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
1.Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
2.Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
3.Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.