Truist Mortgage Production Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0032471
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for assisting high volume Mortgage Loan Officer(s) by providing lending sales and support functions within Truist policies and procedures. The following is a summery of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time:
- Take an active role in engaging in activities that increase production, and profitability targets while identifying opportunities to increase revenue through other Truist products and services.
- Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of Truist Mortgage policies and procedures as well as loan guidelines utilized by the Bank.
- Adhere to and comply fully with any and all Truist policies and procedures related to internal and external rules and regulations, and secondary market requirements particularly those established by State and Federal law.
- Responsible for the receipt and timely delivery of information and documentation to and from borrowers that support the mortgage loan process.
- Manage phone calls from clients and referral sources and answer questions, or direct caller to appropriate associate based on need. Assist with resarch and solution of client complaints.
- Conduct loan pipeline reviews to ensure client's speed-to-decision/close, contractual deadlines are met, and all compliance related items are addressed.
- Handles marketing efforts by assisting MLOs with referral management in the Customer Relationship (CRM), special functions planning and possible attendance, preparing/obtaining fliers, and other marketing collateral materials.
Assist MLO(s) with other requested work related tasks. Required Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2+ yeas in banking and/or lending environment
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast pace environment
- Solid organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software proudcts
- Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role including new or transfer of registration and acceptable NMLS background check Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.