Truist SDLC QA Practice Lead in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0025987
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
This person is ultimately accountable for effective integration of the SDLC/TDLC controls and compliance processes at the Enterprise and DCIO Level. This person provides merger integration thought leadership, and strategic direction for SDLC/TDLC Quality assurance and control processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides thought leadership on the integration of heritage SDLC quality assurance and control processes into Truist across the technology enterprise
- Serves as subject matter expert on the integration of sound quality assurance and control processes
- Integrate, at scale, on a Truist controls roadmap and compliance program bringing heritage organizations to parity
- Integrate the appropriate vehicles to create awareness of Truist SDLC/TDLC compliance controls and incentives for driving adherence to SDLC
- Integration of heritage processes that allow for the enablement of strategic KPIs and KRIs that provide meaningful insight
- Providing education, guidance, and support on control execution to development teams utilizing the technology SDLC/TDLC through integration
- Supports the Risk Organization through integration of the Technology Risk Framework into the SDLC/TDLC program to ensure controls provide appropriate coverage through integration
- Continuously seek new opportunities for bringing heritage organizations to parity across the enterprise through integration
- Taking accountability, and leading with intent
- Being a positive change agent for popular and unpopular change
Serves as a point of contact for development teams to assimilate information in regards to the SDLC/TDLC technology program controls Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
- 10 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 5 years’ experience in process-related roles; 3 years in a banking environment and a year with financial measurements and metrics.
- Demonstrate skills and experience in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state); in project management leading complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions). Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work through others to resolve issues and manage stringent timelines for project deliverables. Preferred Qualifications:
Certification in Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to Increase communication with the team as it works through change; actively facilitate the implementation and acceptance of new processes or procedures in the workplace; seek out and encourage feedback from the team about how the changes are being implemented; gain the buy-in and support from the team's "informal leaders".
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.