Truist SDLC Sr. Product Owner in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0025988
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
This person is ultimately accountable for effective integration of SDLC/TDLC processes at the Enterprise and DCIO Level. This person provides merger integration thought leadership, and strategic direction for SDLC/TDLC processes and standards.
- Provides thought leadership to the development of the SDLC technology MOE integration roadmap at the Enterprise Level in accordance with SDLC Management Policy and Procedures inclusive of lean principles implemented across all modes of delivery
- Identification and support of target areas undergoing integration
- Continuously seek new opportunities for process optimization across the enterprise
- Integration of heritage processes that allow for the enablement of strategic KPIs and KRIs that provide meaningful insight
- Provides education, guidance, and ongoing support through integration to segment & function teams utilizing the technology SDLC
- Supports the Risk Organization through integration of the Technology Risk Framework into the SDLC program to ensure heritage processes are assessed
- Partners with the Agile COE to ensure heritage SDLC processes include Agile best practices and increases agility across within the organization through integration
- Partners with the technology tools team and vested stakeholders to ensure tools supporting the SDLC provide adequate coverage through integration
- Takes responsibility, and leads with purpose & passion
- Being a positive change agent for popular and unpopular change
Serves as a point of contact for multiple business & technology owners to assimilate information in regards to the SDLC technology program Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, and project management skills.
- 10 years progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 5 years’ experience in process-related roles; 3 years in a banking environment and a year with financial measurements and metrics.
- Demonstrate skills and experience in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state); in project management leading complex projects from process assessment to future state definition to solution delivery (including integration of process, people, and technology solutions). Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in Visio along with other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work through others to resolve issues and manage stringent timelines for project deliverables. Preferred Qualifications:
Certification in Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to Increase communication with the team as it works through change; actively facilitate the implementation and acceptance of new processes or procedures in the workplace; seek out and encourage feedback from the team about how the changes are being implemented; gain the buy-in and support from the team's "informal leaders". Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.