Truist Senior Salesforce Software Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0030194
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Delivers highly complex solutions with significant system linkages and dependencies and associated risk.
Delivers highly complex Salesforce solutions with significant system linkages and dependencies and associated risk. Leads and performs development efforts such as analysis, design, coding/creating, and testing. Participates in testing, implementation, maintenance, and escalated support of SunTrust's most complex solutions utilizing the Force.com platform. Ensures adherence to company and industry standards. Provides technical consultation on extremely challenging or unusual situations. Lead/conducts robust unit testing and provides testing support for subsequent release testing. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. May have people management responsibilities. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 years of experience as a developer. 5+ years specifically devoted to Salesforce/APEX development.
- Experience building web-based applications as well as web service APIs– SOAP, REST, etc.
- Experience integrating 3rd party systems using web services. Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development.
- Understands and leverages the Salesforce provided APIs, and designs solutions being mindful of cloud-based constraints, such as governor limits.
- Good understanding of master data management in Force.com.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud as well as portal features.
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects.
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills. Preferred Requirements:
10+ years of relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in building/customizing Salesforce.com applications
- Development experience outside of Salesforce– ideally Java or .Net.
- SFDC Administrator and Developer certifications.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Banking & Financial Services experience.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.