Truist Senior Service Management - Vulnerability Management and Data Protection in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0026674
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Service Management Team is primarily responsible for driving the maturation and optimization of the Vulnerability Management and Data Protection (VM|DP) Division at Truist. The Senior Service Manager will oversee internal operations, build workflow intake processes, define program metrics/targets, and oversee the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Develop, provide and lead the Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Divisioncommunication(e.g. written, oral)framework for Teammates, executives andexternal parties (i.e. Regulatory, Vendors, etc.)across the enterprise.
- Ensure consistent and timely internal/external messaging, status and reporting on behalf of the Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Division in partnership with Truist Teammates, executives and external parties (i.e. Regulatory, Vendors, etc.).
- Optimize workflow interaction boundaries within the Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Division to enhance cybersecurity capabilities across the enterprise and in support of Truist's business goals.
- Organize and lead Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Division Leadership and Team meetings and workshops (e.g. Program Increment (PI) Planning).
- Oversee escalation of audit issues for regulatory, internal, and other governance/risk/compliance matters.
- Provide oversight and direction for Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Division program management.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of content in Playbooks, Runbooks and Program/Functional overview deck(s) with Roadmaps.
- Manage Teammate/Contingent Worker onboarding and professional development process.
Ensure timely completion and accuracy of attestations for Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Division SharePoint site access, distribution lists and organization chart. Required Qualifications:
5 to 7 years of experience in a Cybersecurity role
- 2 to 5 years of experience in broad reporting and metrics tracking
- Strong and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in collaboration with stakeholders and business leaders
- Strong ability to lead and complete projects
- Must be flexible in approach and operate effectively when handling multiple tasks
- Direct experience in an Agile, Kanban, Kaizen environment
Ability to work across lines of business Preferred Qualifications:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Cybersecurity Risk Management Professional
- Cybersecurity experience within Financial Services or Banking
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.