Truist Senior Software Engineer (Atlanta, Charlotte or Raleigh) in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0024192
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Truist Digital Commerce Software Development team is a highly collaborative, leading edge technology delivery team with opportunities for continuous learning and career development. The Senior Software engineer will be part of an agile scrum team and function as lead technician and help deliver next-gen digital assets to enable business. This includes full stack development in Java using Angular SPA, Spring Boot REST API, BPM/Workflow, SOAP, and cloud enablement. Responsibilities:
- Designing the solution (Solution Architecture) and emerging as the Tech Stack SME
- Gather client requirements, analyze, design, and create complex application solutions.
- Review detailed specifications from which complex programs are developed
- Hands-on development to support each scrum deliverables
- Following the SDLC process and creating necessary artifacts
- Managing the CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding the business requirements, and developing and executing test cases to support both SIT and UAT
Serve as 3rdline production support to triage and resolve issues. Minimum qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar technical field of study with 8 years of relevant work experience or 10 years of development experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Good communication skills. Able to articulate clearly his/her ideas
- 3 years of Software development experience in Java with Spring
- 2 years of angular SPA development experience
- Experience with AWS cloud, configuring the VPC for high profile client-facing applications
- Strong secured coding background following the OWASP
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and knowledge of best practices
- Cable of choreographing workflow using BPMN 2.0 through tools such as Camunda, JBPM, etc.
- Proficient in SQL DDL & DML with experience in Java ORM frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and familiar with the concepts
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
- Expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
- Expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies
Experience in CI/CD and Dev Ops, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, etc. Preferred qualifications:
Master’s or PhD in computer science or in related technical fields.
- AWS & Java certification.
- Has experience working in a fast paced, results-oriented technology environment.
- Dynamic with Interest and ability to learn other tools and programming languages as needed.
- SAFE Agile Certification
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.