Truist Sr Scrum Master - Digital Channels and Innovation, Online Banking and Client Portals in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0027735
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Senior Scrum Master supports and enforces the rules of the Scrum process and other rules the team has agreed upon and coaches to reinforce Agile best practices. The Senior Scrum Master is a servant leader who helps teams self-organize and deliver via effective Agile practices. The Scrum Master also helps the team coordinate with other teams and communicates status to management as needed. The Scrum Master is charged with scheduling and facilitating all Scrum ceremonies, monitoring KPIs, as well as raising and mitigating risks. This role monitors the health of the team by managing the implementation of improvements as suggested in team retrospectives and having feedback conversations with all team members on a regular basis. He/she is an expert in lean/Agile practices and one or more knowledge domains (i.e. technical, business, transformation) while having strong skills in facilitation, mentoring, training and professional coaching.
Job Level: Senior Professional level role with subject matter expertise as a Scrum Master. Typically Scrum Masters more than two teams at a time. System-wide responsibility on complex components or complex initiatives. Provides direction for entire initiative or an initiative team. Key Contributor to initiative success. May be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems. May be called on to consult for other initiatives. Works under minimal supervision. Provides input to initiative-related decisions. Has detailed knowledge of several IT and non-IT/Agile skills and tools and their application. Troubleshoots complex problems and recommends appropriate actions. Assists with the transfer of knowledge of Agile skills. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Prior experience in a Scrum Master role. 7+ years of professional experience. 2+ years of experience working on or with agile teams.
- 3+ years in a delivery role (developer, tester, architect, BA, business owner, etc.)
- Working knowledge of personal computers and common business applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and various web browsers.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Preferred Requirements: Kanban experience.
- Preference for Subject Matter Expertise in a specific Segment/LOB/Function such as a Technical SME.
- Experience in the banking industry. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.