Truist Truist Merger Program (TMP) - IT Business Project Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0031818
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Manage day-to-day activities under guidance of management supporting the planning, execution and/or maintenance of Truist Merger Program projects, processes and initiatives. Activities include the preparation for, execution of and/or maintenance of: high, medium, and/or low-risk project management processes, merger, acquisition, divestiture and integration process, program management process and/or portfolio management processes. Assist in completion of program/project activities to ensure successful implementation, conversion and/or integration events. Manage small initiatives with limited scope within the program or individual project.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Assist in development, maintenance and/or navigation of Project/Program:
- Scope and objective to ensure all expected deliverables are met;
- Project plans/schedules, by coordinating with team members to identify key milestones, project activities, dependencies, progress, risks and timelines;
- Detailed planning and/or conduct ofimplementation/conversion/integrationevents including reserving, coordinating and communicating key logistical information necessary to support the event;
- Status and/or decision material for reporting to Executive Management, senior business leaders, staff and/or vendors on a regular basis to ensure all relevant business and other critical information are clearly and expeditiously shared;
- Business measurements, critical success factors and requirements needed for eachimplementation/conversion/integrationevent;
- Phase-gate approval/progression (including stakeholder communication and readiness);
- Post-implementation/conversion/integrationactivities, such as documentation of lessons learned sessions and other program close-out tasks;
- Miscellaneous deliverables, including project charter, project meeting agenda and minutes, issue/action item log, risk log, leadership review deliverables, integrated project plan and test plans.
- Subject matter expert for project repository and project portfolio management solutions utilized to managed project information. Maintain project information in respective solutions to ensure project information is current, accurate and meaningful. Information includes, but not limited to, milestones, required resources, schedule updates, status updates, budget, risks/issues and supportingdocumentation/attachments.Help project manager review key project-related reports in order to monitor project/program information.
- Combine standard process knowledge and project/program experiences to contribute though leadership into planning and maintenance of each project events. Ensure continuity of, and compliance with, Project Office methodology while also considering the unique factors and circumstances of each initiative.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, team members and service providers in collecting project status and information.
- Remain aware of corporate technology, infrastructure, standards, processes and strategic direction to use these tools to help guide the project in accomplishing project/program objectives.
- Provide input to Project Management on potential alternatives, improvement opportunities, dependencies and risks that may impact the project/program.
- Manage small project initiatives with limited scope.
- Assist in on-boarding and development of new project analyst including interviewing, training, skill assessment and mentoring.
- Promote, instill and demonstrate Truist’s client service culture and behavior.
- Program profile - Span of impact: Enterprise; multiple lines of business; Budget impact: merger, acquisition and divestiture (MA&D) programs valued from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000; Timeline: MA&D programs are complex and can range from one year to five years in duration. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT, or equivalent education and related training
- Five years of professional consulting, project analyst or relevant industry experience, with three years of specializing in systems implementations, merger integration, business transformation and change management
- Demonstrates advanced working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office applications required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project Plan (MPP extension) required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent fact-gathering and business process mapping
- Self-starter, highly-motivated, change agent
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration and leadership skills
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Deep functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: IT merger integration, Business/IT transformation program/project management, IT Operations Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.