Truist Vice President - Quantitative Research in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0026182
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The teammate will join the Quantitative Research Team which provides quantitative support for Sales, Trading, and Research businesses. This role will work closely with trading desks to develop models used to price and manage risk for derivatives products across multiple asset classes. The candidate will work closely with traders, technology, and multiple functional and risk partners. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with trading desks and perform independent research to solve bu:siness problems
- Develop and update models for derivative products
- Test and document models in accordance with model risk standards
- Coordinate and facilitate review of models with model risk management
Advise traders and other model users on the daily use of models with the trading business Requirements:
7+ years of related work experience
- Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field
- Excellent knowledge of derivatives pricing
- Programming experience - Java and Python preferred Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.