Truist WorkForce Analyst Planning Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0029362
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
This position is responsible for maintaining and monitoring intraday statistical information in Windows environment utilizing Excel, Genesys WFM / IEX Totalview, and Genesys / Avaya/CMS phone systems.
This position is responsible for maintaining and monitoring intraday statistical information in Windows environment utilizing Excel, Genesys WFM / IEX Totalview, and Genesys / Avaya/CMS phone systems. The duties for this position include support of all Truist Lines of Business who are supported by Workforce Management, including pre plan scheduling of representatives, offline activities, and vacation/personal time to meet business needs by processing all requests within Department and Company guidelines. The position is also responsible for providing reporting data as requested on a daily, weekly and monthly basis that is reliable and accurate. The workload is very detail oriented and requires the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
Utilize Genesys WFM / IEX for scheduling and exception management, as well as some monitoring Real Time Adherence and Intraday for effective staff management Utilize Genesys / Avaya CMS to monitor real time call volume and service levels to make appropriate staffing decisions. Provide scheduling and staffing management support to ensure success in meeting Service Level Objectives as well as commitments to outbound campaigns as provided by Marketing. Provide analysis of department performance historical data, to identify trends, issues or opportunities and implement appropriate action in a timely manner. Process employee requests for vacation, flex while monitoring business needs to ensure objectives are met. Maintain employee Skill information in appropriate locations, making accurate and timely changes as needed based on business needs or employee changes. Work closely with the supported LOB and WFM Forecasting Analyst on weekly preplanning. Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- 2-4 years customer contact or Call Center Operations experience.
- Strong analytical skills to collect, interpret data and problem solve.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve desired results, particularly through working with others. Strong problem-solving and partnership skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Genesys / IEX TotalView or similar workforce management fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of forecasting and scheduling methodologies preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to learn, follow and communicate policies and procedures to all levels, from frontline teammates to leadership team members.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities.
- Ability to handle objections, difficult and unusual situations effectively and respond positively to new ideas.
- Able to make decisions or recommendations that contribute to the overall success of projects and processes within WFM. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.