Truist HUD Processor Analyst in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Req ID: R0035393
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Assist more senior analysts or underwriters in collecting, organizing, processing and performing technical analysis and quality control reviews of multifamily or healthcare financing applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Underwriters in processing HUD insured Multifamily and Healthcare loans
- Under supervision, collect required documentation from Borrowers and update checklists
- Order credit reports and reconcile invoices
- Tracking and processing loan application exhibits
- Assemble application exhibits
- Conduct internet searches
- Maintain Third Party Comparison Spreadsheet
- Assist with compliance reporting, including uploading and tracking documents
- Preparing expense reports, organizing travel, and similar administrative tasks Collect, organize, oversee and coordinate data collection needed to process multifamily and/or healthcare loan applications. Oversee and track contracting arrangements for due diligence and technical third party reports. Assist more senior analysts or underwriters in conducting mortgage credit and financial analysis of commercial and personal borrower entitles and affiliates, and develop and present credit recommendations. Work with other staff, to support origination, analysis, underwriting, and closing transactions in pipeline, other processing functions as needed for transactions in pipeline. Assist Senior Underwriters and leadership in Quality Control and Compliance monitoring. Qualifications
At the Analyst level, College degree or two (2) years’ work experience in multifamily or healthcare finance, commercial real estate development, or a comparable combination of education and experience including at least one (1) year working in commercial real estate finance. Analytical and quantitative skills using Excel or similar software. Skill using full Microsoft Office suite. Track work priorities so as to meet deadlines and customer requirements. Practical knowledge in Real Estate fundamentals and Mortgage Credit Analysis. Ability to organize and manage underwriting files, data and workload. Ability to present credit recommendations to senior executives and clients on complex transactions. Preferred Qualifications:
College courses (or for Analysts, a degree), in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or technical field related to commercial real estate. Experience with processing applications for Multifamily or Healthcare Facilities. Practical knowledge in at least two of the technical disciplines (Market Analysis, Environmental, Appraisal, Architecture, Engineering and Cost, Property management principles and practice, Fair Housing requirements, Davis Bacon Wage requirements, and Real Estate Law). Two (2) years’ work experience in an office environment, or a combination of two (2) years of college education and experience including at least one (1) year working in commercial real estate finance.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.