Truist Audit Manager - Methodology in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0026050
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Participate in the management of Audit Services practices, including the Audit Methodology and related policies and procedures, and Board and Management Committee reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of Audit Services’ policies, procedures, practices, processes and methodologies to enable a proactive, risk-based audit assurance program for Truist Corporation.
- Provide support of 350+ Audit Services teammates in the application of the audit methodology and related policies and procedures; including responding to questions and providing guidance on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in the design and timely implementation of special initiatives in Audit Services, including initiative tracking and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Participate in the process to develop and provide comprehensive and timely reporting of audit results to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and related sub-Committees, Truist’s primary regulators and Audit Services’ management. Required Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Six or more years of financial institution, auditing, public accounting or other relevant experience in a reporting function
- Broad understanding of banking industry and related authoritative guidance, specifically the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IIA) Standards and SR 13-1
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to design and implement process enhancements addressing regulatory and supervisory reporting requirements
- Excellent ability to influence without authority across all levels of the Audit Services organization as well as the broader enterprise and with external stakeholders
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Professional certification as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, or Certified Information Systems Auditor preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.