Truist Automation Testing Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0028834
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
1) Experienced test suite developer for application using Angular, Net or JAVA 11.
2) Candidate should be well versed with Agile methodology.
3) Hands on experience developing Unit test automation and code coverage through Selenium or Perfecto
4) Understand and implement testing best practices to deliver a high quality application.
5) Experience developing test cases, test plan, test data setup, running automation test scripts.
6) Should have experience to understand the business requirement and ability to convert it into design diagram such as sequence diagram.
7) Should have experience to develop SOAP/REST based web services.
8) Financial industry experience is highly desired and added advantage.
9) Candidate should have good knowledge with working experience in SQL and Store Procedure writing using in DB2,Oracle & SQL server database.
10) Good communication skill and be a good team member.
11) Should work independently with less supervision.
12) Should have experience working with globally distributed teams and lead junior testers and system analysts.
13) Should have experience designing, developing and testing an enterprise level - external facing application with security requirements.
14) Knowledge or experience with Amazon AWS environment is plus.
15) Ability to work with external technology service providers, internal Line of Business, Architecture, Security Services, Infrastructure and other organizational teams.
16) Knowledge of CICD pipelines. Knowledge of one or more of the following:
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
Professional experience building apps or services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level.
Experience with Open Source tools and frameworks.
Strong understanding of SOA methodologies and service architectures.
Experience using web servers, application containers, caching technologies.
Solid knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling).
Experience with messaging systems (i.e., MQ and JMS).
Experience with build tools, such as Git, TFS, Maven, and Jenkins.
Proven ability to write comprehensive unit and integration tests. Minimum Requirements:
-Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
Ability to lead complex projects.
Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective. Preferred Requirements:
Master’s degree or MBA and 8+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Banking or financial services experience.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.