Truist Branch Transformation Leader in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0031772
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Branch Transformation Leader will provide guidance, counsel, and support to line of business executives and key stakeholders on Retail Banking’s competitive position, long-term strategy and shorter-term tactics to improve performance. The ideal candidate will:
- Bring clarity to ambiguous business issues through a structured, hypothesis driven, problem solving approach
- Perform competitive analysis, including tracking and analysis of emerging industry and non-industry trends on branch design and other functionality to support client engagement
- Prepare recommendations for decision-making by top senior management
- Influence business investments consistent with retail business strategy to include ATM/ITM channel, branch equipment and connectivity to process inside the branch channel
- Work product is often shared with SunTrust's Executive Council, Board of Directors, regulators, and other important stakeholders. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Translating the business strategy into archetype development
- Work closely on cross-functional strategic initiatives, which often require high levels of functional integration and program management
- Completely understand the strategic nature of our distinct physical markets, working closely with the network strategy and planning group
- Typically provides indirect leadership to senior executives within the line of business.
- Develops and implements key business strategies.
- Focus is on developing & aligning on the long-term vision, and then working to build execution roadmaps to achieve the vision.
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for programs, projects, or services.
- Impacts results by supporting the funding of projects, products, services, and/or technologies.
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges, and establishes long-term solutions for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience with financial services and/or management consulting.
- Demonstrated ability in managing strategic initiatives and projects with leadership experience.
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills, strong thought leadership and story-lining capabilities, structured and results-driven way of working, and ability to get things done.
- Strong communication skills and experience in collaborating with senior management, ability to influence and reach joint decisions.
- Demonstrated comfort in working with and presenting to executives within large financial services companies showing a combination of industry knowledge, facts/data, and personal connectivity.
- Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry.
- Master’s degree or MBA and 15 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Combination of deep financial services knowledge and consumer banking strategies at a large financial institution.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.