Truist Cloud Engineer in charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0029198_1
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Cloud Administrator is a hands-on role responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the Public Cloud environment. You will collaborate with Architects and other Engineers to enable enterprise applications to meet (or exceed) the organization business goals. You will also be also involved in validating emerging technologies for cloud native workload to enable (and accelerate) journey to the Cloud.
- Managing on-premises and Microsoft Azure systems; implementing best practices and industry standards
- Migrating on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Configuring Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- Working in an Azure based PaaS & SaaS services environment
- Working directly with Azure Infrastructure as a Service (VM’s, vnet, Subnets, NSG’s, Resource Groups, etc.) deployment
AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Preferred Qualifications
AZ-301 Microsoft Azure Architecture Design and AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Knowledge in Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- Knowledge in IT security
- OC365 knowledge and experience is a plus
- Knowledge in PaaS and SaaS application performance
- Understand enterprise level application architecture diagrams
- Demonstrate strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
- Knowledge in networking
- Work closely with application development and data engineer teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Understanding of cloud services and solutions in platforms such as Azure
- Experience planning and executing migrations from on-premises to Azure
- Knowledge in automation and scripting languages
- Experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting and ARM Templates
- Working knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Azure storage services Blob, File, Table and Queue
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry)
- Continuous Integration Technologies (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, Azure networking, and Azure site reliability solutions (specific examples of each will be requested)
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems (on-premises & IaaS)
- Mentoring peers and Service Desk on reactive and proactive support tasks, policies and best practices
- Providing consultative services to business units as well as other teams within the IT organization
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience with DevOps practices Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.