Truist Experience Designer: Product Design, Retail Online Banking in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0033468
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us.
Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking and radically improve the lives of our clients. We are building all new digital experiences and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to make an impact. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, we’re excited to talk to you.
This position is an opportunity to get in at the inception of a new organization that will be born in the digital age with the dedication and resources necessary to develop transformative digital experiences that make a difference in the lives of our clients
As a member of the Experience Design team, you’ll tackle complex problems and transform them into world-class experiences and strategies for Truist's digital products. But you won’t do this alone. You’ll work with an exceptional product team of Visual Designers, Content Strategists, Product Managers and Developers daily, UX / UI colleagues to turn to for reviews and ideas, and User Researchers who will help you test ideas and learn about your customers. It’s a team goal, and we are looking for teammates who match our intensity and drive to be the best.
What you’ll do:
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality - design for business outcomes while remaining customer-focused
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches for the Retail Web team
- Execute high-quality design deliverables including visual design, UI screens, concept wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes in collaboration with fellow UX / UI Designers on the team
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers through tests of your prototype designs, in-market performance tests of existing designs, and user needs analyses
- Follow how the industry is transforming, looking for UX / UI best practices that develop and identify critical trends that Truist needs to stay ahead of
- Combine all this knowledge to help create a vision of the Retail Web products’ evolution over the next few years, and work with your team to bring it to life
Effectively communicate design intent and rationale to designers, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 4 years of experience designing UX/UI solutions for responsive web platforms
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates vision, innovation and story-telling skills in user flows, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes and conceptual explorations
- Proven ability to work with a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and other digital creative applications
- Intermediate knowledge of User-centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Usability Testing, creating journey maps, empathy maps, wireframes, and prototyping
- Basic to intermediate understanding of CSS/HTML, Design Systems, and Content Management Systems
- Past contributions to multiple shipped (in-production) digital products
- Good oral, written, visual communication, and relationship building skills
- Experience working on agile projects - shipping great design with an understanding of releasing features in incremental stages
- Ability to design through product complexity and ambiguity
- Some experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment
What makes you stand out:
- A drive to be the best, and work with the best
- A personal goal to make other people’s lives better through your designs
- A belief that helping people with their money can improve their lives
- Some knowledge of front-end programming languages (Agular, etc.)
- Some experience / familiarity with animation / motion design for web
- Illustration or sketching abilities
- Experience working in Financial Services About Truist
We operate in small, innovative teams following Agile development practices backed with the resources of a leading bank, with openings in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Raleigh, NC. We are in a market that differentiates primarily on user experience, and thus place great emphasis on building the best possible experience. If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.