Truist Retail Strategy Manager II in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0032069
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Core purpose of this role is to formulate, develop and drive strategic initiatives for consumer retail organization. Drive innovation at scale for the Retail Organization by collaborating with internal stakeholders. The role will utilize strong analytical skills and data-driven problem solving skills to help achieve the objectives of the Retail Strategy organization. The role will encompass a combination of leading specific client segment strategy and being a generalist strategy professional for broader initiatives. Distinctive communication skills a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- General Strategy: Partner with Truist Ventures, Corporate Strategy and formulate future of the bank strategies to drive revenues
- General Strategy: Lead analysis of banking landscape, emerging trends, shifting customer preferences and behavior – distill to formulate priorities and implications for strategy
- General Strategy: Drive key strategic initiatives including (but not limited to) identification of high value segments and points of differentiation to win with high value segments (including launching initiatives to acquire new households with specific segments, and deepen relationships with other segments)
- General Strategy: Distinctive data-driven, problem solving skills to take large data sets and draw insights that lead to decision-making that drives impact
- Segment Strategy: Have overall accountability for client segment management (drive intended outcomes of acquiring new households or deepening relationships with existing households)
- Segment Strategy: Partner with performance / analytics teams to draw insights emerging for segment to identify growth opportunities (either through acquisition or deepening activities)
- Segment Strategy: On an ongoing basis, continue to formulate new strategic initiatives by drawing on analytics / insights
- Segment Strategy: Partner with product and channel teams to drive delivery of differentiated products and client experiences by segment Required Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 12 years in strategy consulting / strategic planning roles
- Distinctive communication skills (written and oral communication)
- Background in consumer financial services / banking
- Strong academic credentials – college degree (MBA preferred)
Problem-solving skills, ability to distil insights from large data-sets, strong analytical, communication skills Preferred Qualifications:
Deep knowledge of consumer / small business / direct banking
- Proven ability to collaborate across organizational siloes
- Ability to lead by influence Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.