Truist Senior Product Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0030752
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us.
Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking and radically improve the lives of our clients. We are building all new digital experiences and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to make an impact. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, we’re excited to talk to you.
This position is an opportunity to get in at the inception of a new organization that will be born in the digital age with the dedication and resources necessary to develop transformative digital experiences that make a difference in the lives of our clients
As a member of the Digital Commerce Experience Design team, you’ll tackle complex problems and transform them into world-class experiences and strategies for Truist's digital products. But you won’t do this alone. You’ll work with an exceptional team of Experience Designers, Content Strategists, Product Managers and Developers daily, have Design colleagues to turn to for reviews and ideas, and User Researchers who will help you test ideas and learn about your customers. It’s a team goal, and we are looking for teammates who match our intensity and drive to be the best.
What you’ll do:
- Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches for the Digital Commerce Team
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Balancing customer experience and business impact with speed and quality. Ability to design for business outcomes while remaining customer-focused
- Developing a deep understanding of your users through tests of your prototype designs, in-market performance tests of existing designs, and user needs analyses.
- Driving accountability for the Designers on the team, which includes full team participation in Design Reviews and ensuring releases meet design specs
- Executing high-quality design deliverables including visual design, UI screens, concept wireframes and high-fidelity prototype in collaboration with fellow designers and the Digital Commerce Team.
Closely following how the industry is transforming, looking for best practices that develop and identify critical trends that Truist needs to stay ahead of What you bring:
Strong design portfolio that demonstrates vision, innovation and story-telling skills in user flows, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes and conceptual explorations
- 3+ years of experience shipping great design with an understanding of releasing features in incremental stages
- Expertise in Axure
- Understanding of design systems, how to apply them, and how to contribute to them
- Ability to design with a lot of product complexity and ambiguity
- Expertise developing and conveying ideas, data, and business concepts clearly in written and visual format
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings, and articulate design rationale
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Strong relationship building skills and proven ability to lead and collaborate in cross-functional environments
A Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent work experience What makes you stand out:
A drive to be the best, and work with the best
- A personal goal to make other people’s lives better through your designs
- A belief that helping people with their money can improve their lives About Truist
We operate in small, innovative teams following Agile development practices backed with the resources of a leading bank.This position is located in Charlotte. You will work in the Innovative Technology Center (ITC), a brand-new innovative space designed with collaboration in mind. If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.