Truist Senior Product Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0028295
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Deliver business objectives through the creation of superior digital user experiences for Truist clients, prospects and associates. Provide leadership for the usefulness and usability of solutions developed within assigned business segments and create a competitive advantage in user experience, a key evaluation criterion for our clients and critical to the success of digital products.
Senior Product Designer We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us. Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking and radically improve the lives of our clients. We are building all new digital experiences and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to make an impact. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, we’re excited to talk to you. This position is an opportunity to get in at the inception of a new organization that will be born in the digital age with the dedication and resources necessary to develop transformative digital experiences that make a difference in the lives of our clients We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to design world-class solutions for our Enterprise Design team and deliver a differentiated and industry-leading client experience by solving complex problems through effective collaboration with product, business and technology. The ideal candidate is a high-level performer who can demonstrate a thorough understanding of applying user-centered design methodologies to deliver valuable, successful experiences across enterprise products. Excelling here means you’re a relentless user advocate, capable of working across multiple products, who thrives when collaborating closely with other teammates and cross-functional partners. Additionally, you possess a well-rounded understanding of product design, interaction design, visual design skills and emerging technologies, are able to develop compelling and persuasive narratives describing your work, while building strong working relationships. What you’ll do:
- Design and create world-class, end-to-end products and experiences across the enterprise product ecosystem that connect to a broader product vision.
- Hypothesize, test, refine, and pivot: quickly iterating to define and maximize performance of the experience.
- Deliver user journeys, flows, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes across multiple devices and touchpoints, while partnering with XD research to bring our clients to the center of our business to validate solutions.
- Partner in translating our brand standards to enterprise digital products.
- Collaborate enthusiastically, lead and facilitate working sessions and co-create with other disciplines, product and development partners and clients.
- Effectively communicate design intent and rationale to designers, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders.
- Clarify success metrics that deliver value to our users and the business.
- Contribute to multiple projects concurrently.
Provide and solicit feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality. What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in Design, User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience designing digital products end-to-end with a proven track record of success backed by metrics.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and web and mobile platform design guidelines.
- You have an understanding of how design impacts development and knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- Fluency in best practices, key findings, and evidence-based rationalization.
- You are a collaborative team player who is willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the design team and organization.
Strong oral, written, visual communication, and presentation skills. What makes you stand out:
A Master’s degree in Design, User Experience, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Advanced to expert understanding and application of core concepts in user advocacy and user psychology.
- Proven success leveraging emerging technology platforms to create innovative design solutions.
- Experience in financial services, healthcare, transportation, or an industry with a high degree of systemic complexity. About Truist
We operate in small, innovative teams following Agile development practices backed with the resources of a leading bank, with openings in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Raleigh, NC. We are in a market that differentiates primarily on user experience, and thus place great emphasis on building the best possible experience. If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.