Truist Senior Service Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0027397
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. And to do that we need talent. Lots of it. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let’s talk.
As a Senior Service Designer at Truist, designing systems for at the people are at the heart of everything you do. You’ll re-design the client experience at the system level, using human-centered design methods across multiple platforms. You’ll roll up your sleeves to research, analysis, concept design, storytelling, prototyping to inform how micro and macro touchpoints work together, from both the perspective of the client and our teammates responsible for running the service.
What you’ll be doing
- Leads holistic service design activities within a strategic client journey leveraging a variety of human-centered design methods and frameworks
- Communicates, evangelizes, and demonstrates a human-centered design process
- Facilitates ideation workshops with cross-functional internal teams
- Helps define service design best practices for Truist
- Co-produces deliverables such as qualitative research reports, customer and employee journey maps, process flows, concepts, service blueprints and prototypes
- Seeks out, aggregates, and conducts qualitative customer and employee research/insights in partnership with researchers Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.