Truist Senior User Interface Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0028378
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We’re creating a bold new future at Truist. Join us. Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking and radically improve the lives of our clients. We are building all new digital experiences and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to make an impact. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, we’re excited to talk to you. This position is an opportunity to get in at the inception of a new organization that will be born in the digital age with the dedication and resources necessary to develop transformative digital experiences that make a difference in the lives of our clients In the role of UI Designer, you’ll determine how consumers will engage with our digital products, including responsive web and mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with UX, other designers, ADA, and development team members to ensure products look and operate as intended for all clients. You’ll also work closely with product and development teams to ensure features are implemented as intended and meet high quality expectations. What you’ll do:
- Act as a point of contact to manage the creative vision and evolve design strategies.
- Design comps for assigned projects that deliver on visual and strategic direction.
- Effectively communicate design decisions.
- Foster communication and cohesion between internal teams and functions.
- Produce style guides for interactive projects.
Stay current on new trends and technologies to influence visual style and interactions. What you bring:
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of proven creative industry experience.
- 1-2 years managing a digital product.
- A portfolio demonstrating a high level of visual sense.
- Ability to solve problems through design thinking, and understanding of the digital landscape.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Perform well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to brand style guide.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks efficiently.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong grasp of UX and UI standards.
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML and Content Management Systems.
- Experience working on agile projects. Preferred Requirements:
- Knowledge of programming language.
- Skills in interaction and animation design.
- Illustration or sketching abilities.
Experience working in Financial Services. What makes you stand out:
A drive to be the best, and work with the best
- A personal goal to make other people’s lives better through your designs
- A belief that helping people with their money can improve their lives
We operate in small, innovative teams following Agile development practices backed with the resources of a leading bank, with openings in Charlotte, Atlanta, and Raleigh, NC. We are in a market that differentiates primarily on user experience, and thus place great emphasis on building the best possible experience. If you’re ready to jump into what could be the most exciting financial venture in decades, ready to disrupt the old models and have your say in ushering in a new era, then we’d love to hear from you. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.