Truist Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0023936
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We are looking for engineers to join our team to build and support financial applications for our digital account opening space. Candidates should be experienced with software development and willing to learn new platforms as needed. Experience with web frameworks, API development, and/or AWS experience are all directly applicable to this job. Our team is made up of people who love to learn. No one on the team knows everything, but everyone contributes both in and outside of their expertise. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web based applications built on latest technologies * Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. * Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. * Mentoring junior developers on design patterns, best practices and DevOps trade-offs * Package and support deployment of releases. * Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. * Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems. * Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. * Participate in Agile Planning and Ceremonies * Develop and maintain high quality code using industry best practices Minimum Requirements -
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent education and related training
- Ten years of experience in application design and programming
- Extremely competent in all phases of applications systems analysis, design and programming
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to train others
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Preferred Skills -
Experience developing web based applications in multiple technologies for
- Experience in developing and consuming REST and SOAP based services using Java and Spring Boot framework with any relational database as backend
- Experience on unit testing of Angular applications using Jasmine, Karma and other testing frameworks
- Experience in debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Working experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies specifically in SAFe
- Experience in CI/CD and Dev Sec Ops implementation
- Experience to use version controls such as GIT, GITLabs and others
- Knowledge in developing cloud-ready or cloud-native applications for AWS cloud
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.