Truist Sr. Total Rewards Manager (Compensation Focused) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0031006
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provides end to end compensation and performance management leadership to multiple lines of businesses. Leads team of total rewards teammates to implement core compensation and performance processes. Partners with Sr. HRBP and senior management to attract, retain, and motivate teammates through Total Rewards. Lead initiatives that ensure reward practices are compliant with relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. 1. Aligns Truist Total Reward pay for performance approach with assigned LOBs / Functional areas to ensure that the organization has consistent and competitive reward programs, policies and practices that meet the needs of the organization and the supported business units 2. Provides coaching and leadership to ensure the Total Rewards team has the tools and knowledge needed to provide consultative expertise and conduct analyses in assessing the appropriateness of compensation in each Line of Business (LOB). 3. Partners with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to attract and retain talent 4. Provides HR and business leaders with market perspective and develops strategies to remain market competitive
- Oversees the design, administration, modification, and efficiency of relevant incentive compensation programs; partners with Risk Management to create and maintain the governance framework of those programs.
- Provides comprehensive Total Rewards support and solutions on core processes, including: Offers, Buyouts, Job Evaluation, Market Assessment to HR and designated client groups
- Develops, communicates and interprets compensation policies, procedures and regulations (e.g. Fair Labor Standards Act, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Interagency Guidance on Sound Incentive Compensation Policies) to establish and maintain uniform understanding and application within each LOB.
- Assesses the effectiveness of incentive compensation programs through data analytics of information contained in HR and production systems. Required Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 10 years of compensation and performance management experience, including significant leadership and incentive compensation design experience
- Extensive experience in design and management of compensation tied to business and organizational strategies and management objectives.
- Ability to lead large, highly complex projects of notable risk exposure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- General knowledge of risk management framework and related processes
- Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and an understanding of the market and regulatory factors that shape the industry
Preferred Qualifications: 1. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation 2. Senior Professional in Human Resources designation (SPHR) 3. Graduate of the Truist School of Banking or similar program 4. Financial services experience 5. Experience with incentive compensation applications
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.