Truist Total Rewards Enablement Consultant (Compensation Focused) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Req ID: R0031037
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Research, design, deliver and monitor core compensation and performance management programs including enterprise annual review and rewards, goal setting, feedback, calibration and related talent acquisition offer processes. Partner with Total Rewards, Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), Talent, Risk Management and business unit leaders to ensure the effectiveness of core processes, procedures, and controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess a technical understanding of core compensation and performance management programs.
- Research, design and develop core processes and implementation plans to drive integration of core compensation and performance management processes across lines of business and functional areas.
- Lead implementation of complex projects with oversight of resources, accountability for risk mitigation and responsibility through implementation and communication.
- Train and prepare Total Rewards’ team, Tier 1 resources, HRBPs and business leaders on core processes.
- Develop, communicate and interpret compensation and performance procedures and regulations (e.g. Fair Labor Standards Act, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Interagency Guidance on Sound Incentive Compensation Policies) to establish and maintain uniform understanding and application within each line of business and functional area. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of demonstrated specialized and/or broad knowledge with Compensation, Performance Management or related discipline (Human Resources, Finance, etc.)
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure and to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business to understand business needs and develop suitable compensation / incentive programs
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office and Workday software products Preferred Qualifications:
- 8 years of experience as a Human Resources professional in a complex organization
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Professional certification in HR related discipline (PHR, SPHR, CCP, etc.)
- Experience working with HRIS systems and Market Data tools
- Experience gathering and organizing cross-functional compensation and performance data
- Experience in developing and presenting compensation and performance program materials Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.