Truist Employee Benefits Marketing Specialist in Durham, North Carolina
Req ID: R0027535
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
To assist Marketing/Sales Development Dept. meet its goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Assist in overall strategic planning and development of projects/programs to meet marketing objectives.
- Assist tracking insurance companies as it relates to their contracts, commission structure, premium placement, and program exclusivity.
- Utilize, develop and monitor the banks’ or carriers’ database to provide leads to producers.
- Assists in development of Personal/Commercial lines call centers.
- Assist in the expansion of the affinity-marketing program.
- Work with IT departments’ in evaluating pilot programs as it pertains to e-business/internet objectives of BB&T Corporation. Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and acceptable practical experience or equivalent education and related training
- Communication, verbal and mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Appropriate licenses
- Computer skills - Word processing/spreadsheet/presentation and database skills Desired Skills:
- Ability to travel as needed Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.