Truist Personal Banker 4 FT (40 hrs) Williamson Square in Franklin, Tennessee
Req ID: R0028297_Franklin
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Personal Banker 4 – 119066 (41) Provide an industry leading client service experience through assisting and supporting aspects of the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships by:
- Utilizing resources to conduct effective consultative client conversations
- Providing financial solutions that meet client needs such as deposit and credit and including all product and service lines
Referring to other line of business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Partners include, but are not limited to: Financial Advisor, Mortgage, Trust, Wealth, Business Banking, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services. Focuses on all client segments serviced through retail Branch Banking network. Sources opportunities through:
Branch teammate and client referrals
- Branch book of business
- Telephone calling activities Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Pursue on-going education of Truist products, services, and other lines of business. Primary focus is assisting with client sales opportunities with additional activities related to service needs, based on the overall needs of the branch. Provides industry-leading service; exercises advanced proficiency with routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and advanced sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines. Contributions made to meeting or exceeding client service as well as individual and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients. Advises on consumer lending options and takes loan applications. Identifies and maximizes cross-sale opportunities through client consultative conversations. Exercises knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Participates fully in all components of the Client Engagement Model. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients. Leads sales campaigns within the branch, and acts as an expert resource. May train or mentor new teammates. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the Truist Code of Conduct.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by Truist to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years’ experience as an In-Store Financial Services Representative or Personal Banker at Truist or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; or five years’ experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment.
- Experience with sourcing and prospecting for new clients and client relationship building by using proactive sales skills, to meet sales and service goals.
Knowledge of bank branch operations, policies and procedures. Preferred Qualifications:
Two years of college level courses in subject areas such as business, finance or accounting.
- Completion of Core and Intermediate Truist Curriculum Training as well as corresponding PB course work.
- Strong probing and listening skills to uncover client needs.
- Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience with discussing, recommending, and selling various deposit, credit products, and retirement products to consumer and small business clients. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.