Truist SAP Functional Analyst – Discipline in Fixed Assets in Greensboro, North Carolina
Req ID: R0026773
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
We are looking for an SAP functional person to join our team. This position will serve as a functional bridge between business requirements and technical build teams. In this role we seek a candidate who can work directly with finance partners and understand business requirements and with the expertise in the SAP ECC space to convert those to solutions on the platform. This position would own the process from the beginning of requirement gatherings to oversight of deployment and customer service once deployed. We are looking for a new teammate who has a broad breadth of knowledge in the SAP ECC 6.0 environment across general ledger, sub-ledgers but this position require subject matter expertise in the fixed assets area. This position is not a remote only position, and while we can work with remote needs, the normal environment for this position will be in our Greensboro, NC office. Job responsibilities with include (but not limited to):
- Work directly with business customers to understand business requirements
- Determine SAP systematic solutions to meet business requirements
- Formalize systematic solutions into functional specifications for build teams and SDLC
- Test system integrations for solutions built or configured to ensure solution meets business requirements and for defect remediation
Coordination with business partners of their testing in user acceptance to help facilitate questions or issues as they arise MUST HAVE- Skills / Prior Experience:
At least 10 years in the SAP functional space leading medium sized efforts
- Excellent verbal communication skills with English speaking customers
- Excellent written skills with English language customers
- Excellent critical thinking/problem analysis to resolution skills
- Extensive and thorough functional & configuration knowledge of the SAP ECC AA module
- Extensive experience with various depreciation areas including Book and various tax areas
- Extensive experience in working directly with customers, gathering requirements and translating those to functional specifications for build teams in the AA space of ECC
- Strong broad scale of integration of the AA module to other modules in ECC like GL, AA
- Strong knowledge of the LSMW tool
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools
Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in the SAP space PLUS/NICE TO HAVE - Skills/Prior Experience:
Working knowledge of the BW data warehouse capabilities and utilization
- Experience with HP ALM testing software and test scripting
- Experience using Solman document repository and ChaRM transport process
- Good working knowledge of the technical backend of SAP ECC (Basis)
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.