Truist Title Insurance Agency Executive in Louisville, Kentucky
Req ID: R0028939
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Contribute to the success of a BridgeTrust Title agency or department by managing operations to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures, while maintaining excellent customer service for all clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Achieve annual revenue, expense and profit goals for the agency/department.
- Assist in the production of title commitments, revisions, closing protection letters, endorsements, policies, and other title products.
- Assist in the production of pre-closing, closing and post-closing tasks, as applicable in the market.
- Assist with accounting and administrative functions.
- Manage title, settlement and/or administrative staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and provide mentoring and training for agency/department staff.
- Routinely review operational metrics, including policy backlog, outstanding accounts receivable/payable, outstanding escrow balances, and stale escrow disbursements, to ensure that they remain within acceptable parameters.
- Perform internal file audits to maintain the highest level of production quality, and to also identify training needs.
- Maintain awareness of trends, regulatory/legal updates, and market conditions in the title, settlement and lending industries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work in conjunction with the BridgeTrust Risk Manager to collect information required for audits and regulatory inquiries.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development team to develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
- Work in conjunction with Operations Managers, Underwriting Counsel, and the BridgeTrust Risk Manager, to routinely evaluate and update policies, procedures, training programs and internal guidelines. Required Skills and Competencies:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree or equivalent education and related training
- At least five years of experience in the title insurance, real estate law, banking or related industries
- At least three years of management experience
- Title insurance license, or ability to obtain license within 6 months of employment
- Proficient with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.