Truist Associate - Depository Fixed Income Services - Memphis, TN or Atlanta, GA in Memphis, Tennessee
Req ID: R0027303
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) English Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide and manage critical depository support services including fixed income portfolio strategies ALM, portfolio accounting/safekeeping, and other supporting depository analytics. Follows all risk related practices and policies. Develops client relationship skills and industry/product/market knowledge.
Serving inclient relationship managementroles, assist in, administer or manage depository relationships via direct and indirect client support in all relevant depository fixed income services. Engage with senior management of depository customers on relevant service offerings, results, strategic directions, alternatives, etc. Engage depository sales representatives in all facets of FI services offered to promote, implement, and grow client relationships, customer base, etc. Clearly communicate analytical results, orally and in written form, to clients, teammates, auditors, etc. Serve as depository liaison regarding external group (Safekeeping, Credit, Treasury/Deposit Services) depository service offerings, troubleshooting, etc.
Incore depository analyticsroles, execute depository analysis for relevant services including portfolio strategies, ALM/Liquidity, investment accounting/safekeeping, and other supporting depository analytics deliverables. Utilize various analytical tools for instrument, portfolio, and balance sheet level evaluation, processing, and reporting. Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years of direct, related work experience
- Sound knowledge of relevant depository laws, regulations, best practices, and expectations
- Sound skills in depository financial analysis and relevant/applicable tools
- Sound/proven client relationship management and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and teammate networking skills
Advanced skills in written and oral communications Preferred Requirements:
Series 7 and 63 licenses
- CFA Charter Holder
- 7 years of related work experience Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.