Truist Analyst 2 - Equity Capital Market Originations - New York, NY / Atlanta, GA in New York, New York
Req ID: R0030107
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Advise, manage and underwrite initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, equity-linked offerings, at-the-market offerings, private placements and share repurchases. Team is aligned in a pod structure by sector vertical; managing directors / directors lead each pod and are supported by vice presidents, associates and analysts. Revenue expectation of the business is $75 to $100 million annually. 1. Works closely with senior CIB professionals. 2. Performs assigned duties with some independence, including but not limited to, due diligence, document processing, financial analysis, investor analysis, statistical analysis, research, and presentationdevelopment. 3. Provides leadership, mentorship and supervision to junior analysts. Requirements:
- BA/BS degree
- Licenses: Series 7, 79, 63
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 1 year of related work experience since graduation from an undergraduate program Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.