Truist Equity Research Associate - Biotech in New York, New York
Req ID: R0030883
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Summary: Responsible for providing institutional clients with access to investors by hosting road shows, conferences, etc. Publishes industry research reports and communicates recommendations on the purchase, sale, or holding of securities to clients in designated industry/sector. Plays an integral role in supporting new business development, due diligence, and/or transaction execution. Independently performs tasks assigned and managed by senior staff, including drafting internal and external documents and marketing materials, executing transactions, as well as working with clients, attorneys, investors, interested parties and/or other senior professionals on a day-to-day basis. May coach and mentor Analysts or Interns. Builds cross-functional relationships within CIB. Follows all risk related practices and policies. Develops client relationship skills and industry/product/market knowledge.
Inclient relationship managementroles, work includes performing due diligence, writing pitch-books, handling transactions related matters, processing documentation, developing marketing materials, assists in developing financial strategy or models, etc. Assists in scheduling client meetings and starts to build client relationship skills. May have certain client backup relationship responsibilities as needed.
Inresearchroles, conducts research under guidance from senior staff. May develop written material for regular weekly and/or monthly reports.
- BA/BS degree
- 4 years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector, and/or financial products
- Mastery of financial and accounting concepts to facilitate the creation or review of in-depth financial models involved in transactions
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced skills in written and oral communications, and interpersonal relationship management
Solid analytical and sales skills Preferred Requirements:
MBA degree, with a Finance focus
- 6 years of related work experience Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.