Truist VP - Business Services Investment Banking - New York, NY / Los Angeles, CA in New York, New York
Req ID: R0035973
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for providing client relationship management and investment banking services including strategic advisory services to corporate and private equity clients related to buyside and sellside M&A, debt and equity capital raising, designated by industry/sector. Industry coverage includes industrials, financial sponsors, consumer and retail, healthcare, financial institutions, energy, and technology, media and telecom.
- Works closely with senior banking professionals, product specialists, clients and other internal and external constituencies to help drive the business growth
- Leads support work, business development and/or product/client relationship management
- Assists in the generation of ideas and strategies for new business opportunities including prospecting
- Leads processes required to convert ideas to sales pitches, including due diligence execution and client pitch preparation
- Leads all aspects of transaction execution, including organizing teams and handling engagement with internal and external constituencies, selling product and advisory ideas internally and externally, and managing resolution of complex client transaction issues
- May supervise junior staff (i.e., Analysts, Interns, and Associates) by assigning and overseeing their day-to-day work
- Manages highly complex financial modeling, pitch-book production development, client relationship, and deal team travel, etc.
Minimum Requirements 1. BA/BS degree 2. Minimum of 8 years of related work experience 3. In-depth knowledge of investment banking, market, industry sector and/or financial products 4. Advanced skills in financial analytical, sales, presentation, client relationship management, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship management 5. Superior skills in written and oral communications
Preferred Qualifications 1. MBA degree, with a Finance focus 2. 10+ years of related work experience 3. 2-4 years of management experience
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.