Truist Bi-LIngual Client Care Rep (English/Spanish) in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: R0027550
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsibilities include resolving routine and complex client inquiries for a variety of SunTrust Bank products and services while providing a positive client experience that leads to improved satisfaction and potential expansion of the client’s relationship. Responsible for delivering best in class service via strong verbal and written communication skills. Must demonstrate substantial knowledge of SunTrust Bank products, services, systems, policies and operational guidelines. Teammates in this role will be expected to own the entirety of the client’s issue, up to and within all of their trained abilities and standard operating authority limitations. Understand and execute problem escalation procedures as needed. Teammates are expected to attend ongoing training progressively handling more skills that span the breadth of all specialties and servicing functions. This includes but is not limited to, private wealth servicing, portfolio view, online and mobile banking digital support, loan servicing, consumer and commercial credit card servicing, card security, debit and credit card fraud, paper check, wire, ACH, mobile and identity theft fraud. Teammates are expected to stay current on all procedure changes and execute them with a high degree of accuracy; proficiency will be measured through ongoing knowledge checks, skill assessments, performance monitoring, client feedback and systemic controls.
- Provide outstanding, personalized service to all of our clients by building rapport and make every attempt at providing first call resolution.
- Assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner.
- Act in accordance with SunTrust’s purpose of “Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being” with every client interaction by looking for ways to leverage the client’s relationship with us through banking/financial education and the offering/referral of banking solutions to fill client’s expressed and unexpressed needs. (Banking solutions could include changing of account types, the opening of new accounts such as demand deposits, timed deposits, credit cards, balance transfers, etc.)
- Inform and educate clients on their self-service options through various SunTrust technologies to improve their individual banking experience.
- Follow established policies, procedures, guidelines, regulations and laws to protect both our clients and SunTrust Bank from any unnecessary risk.
- Following a daily set schedule that will require having efficient time management skills as well as a careful attention to detail.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Act as client advocates and work to log and track client complaints and feedback in regards to SunTrust Bank, our teammates, products and vendors High school diploma or GED Minimum one year of client service and/or sales experience Previous PC and typing experience Solid written and verbal communication skills Demonstrated job stability
Preferred Qualifications: Banking and/or call center experience Previous success within a performance driven environment Minimum Requirement:Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.