Truist Bilingual- Solutions Delivery (Spanish/English) I, II or III in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: R0027538_1
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Handles inbound calls from potential and existing customers, selling personal products and services and making referrals to mortgages, investments, trust, merchant services, personal and private bankers and small business banking. Processes sales and answers client questions within set standards. Makes an active attempt to cross sell the full range of bank products and services to meet clients needs. Utilizes effective sales and telephone techniques to build client relationships. Meets or exceeds sales goals. Completes all required documentation to meet client needs. Handles inbound sales calls on consumer deposits, savings, credit cards and credit products. Refers calls to mortgage, trust, investments and other areas as appropriate. Has an in-depth knowledge of product and sales techniques. Meets aggressive sales and quality goals. Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Applicants must be fully bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish
Applicants must be fully available to work within the department hours which are Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-8:00 PM, Saturdays 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
There are no accommodations for specific shift requests Basic Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of client service and/or sales experience
- Previous PC and typing experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated jobstability Preferred Requirements:
Banking and/or call center experience
- Previous success within a performance driven environment Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.