Truist Fraud Claims Representative in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: R0027552
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
This position handles fraud related calls from business and commercial customers
Candidates must have full availability to work within the department hours which are: Monday-Sunday 8:00 AM-9:00 PM. 1 weekend day required every week. Client Service Representatives are responsible for responding to calls for routine and complex client inquiries for SunTrust Bank products, while providing a positive experience that leads to client satisfaction and possibly expanding their relationship with the bank. Client Service Representatives act as client advocates and work to log and track client complaints and feedback in regards to SunTrust Bank, our teammates, products and vendors. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide outstanding, personalized service to all of our clients by building rapport and make every attempt at providing first call resolution.
- Assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner.
- Act in accordance with SunTrust’s purpose of “Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being” with every client interaction through banking/financial education and the offering/referral of banking product solutions to meet the client’s expressed and unexpressed needs.
- Inform and educate clients on their self-service options through various SunTrust technologies to improve their individual banking experience.
- Follow established policies, procedures, guidelines, regulations and laws to protect both our clients and SunTrust Bank from any unnecessary risk.
- Following a daily set schedule that will require having efficient time management skills as well as a careful attention to detail.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Teammates are expected to stay current on all procedure changes and execute them with a high degree of accuracy; proficiency will be measured through ongoing knowledge checks, skill assessments, performance monitoring, client feedback and systemic controls.
Handles routine and complex service calls from clients; makes banking solution referrals within set productivity standards. Resolves and tracks client problems and complaints with empathy and professionalism. Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of client service and/or sales experience
- Previous PC and typing experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated job stability
- Banking and/or call center experience
- Previous success within a performance driven environment Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.