Truist Mortgage Processing Manager (Remote within 2 hours of Orlando) in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: R0030509
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Motivate and lead a processing team to ensure pipeline metrics and quality goals are executed with sustained success.
* Lead and manage assigned processors to ensure that pipeline metrics and quality guidelines are met.
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Mortgage Lending products, policies, processes, and their required documentation.
* Ensure the adherence to all appropriate risk management policies, procedures, controls and compliance regulations.
* Monitor processing trends and provide appropriate feedback, coaching and/or training as needed.
* Develop team’s relationship with other operational departments and sales.
* Act as an escalation point between other operational departments and sales.
* Resolve or coordinate the resolution of client service related problems.
* Recruit, develop, mentor and retain high-performing teammates to ensure ongoing success in meeting department goals.
* Manage day-to-day operations of assigned processors. Required Qualifications:
* Five or more years of banking or financial services experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and related training.
* Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal, in relating to internal and external clients.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Detail oriented and goal driven.
* Demonstrates proficiency in basic computer applications, such as mortgage automated processing systems and Microsoft Office software products.
* Ability to travel, occasionally overnight. Preferred Qualifications:
* Three to five years of processing experience.
* Three to five years of Supervisory/Management experience.
* Understanding of all program guidelines to include FHA/VA/Bond Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.