Truist Wealth Advisor - Orlando, FL area in Orlando, Florida
Req ID: R0030740
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Summary:Serves as primary relationship advisor for clients and is responsible for developing and deepening client relationships through a high level of client service and through delivery of the bank’s credit and deposit solutions. Coordinates the overall client strategy in close partnership with other professionals on the team to meet the investment, trust, risk management, and planning needs of clients. Thrives in a team based approach to deliver the full suite of PWM solutions to client. Has high aptitude and is looking to grow in career. Proactively provides comprehensive wealth management advice and solutions including, but not limited to, strategic asset allocation recommendations, multi generational estate and tax planning, cash flow analysis and budgeting and credit and risk management. Works with other teammates to articulate tactical adjustments for client investment portfolios. Partners with other Truist product specialists, including investments, trust, mortgage, insurance, etc, using a team approach to deliver solutions to client’s financial needs and to enhance existing relationships. Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam as applicable Life, Health, and Variable insurance licenses. Candidates will have 60 days from their Start Date to transfer, or 100 days from their Start Date to acquire, all of the registrations and licenses required for this position. Ensures that appropriate continuing education requirements are met where needed. (For registered advisors only): Is registered and maintains active, The Company sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Manages a portfolio of approximately 150-200 clients, with the majority in the Core client segment, defined as clients with total investable assets between $1-$5MM or individual annual client revenue $15K or greater.
Relies on the The Company network to generate client acquisition. With the exception of credit and deposit solutions, relies heavily on teammates for development of advice and implementation of solutions. Primarily connected to retail LOB partners. Also focused on targeted prospecting and developing relationships with external referral sources. Generates significant revenue through meeting more needs of existing clients.
* Bachelor’s Degree with very strong credit knowledge, solid deposit/general banking knowledge, basic investment knowledge and excellent knowledge of all Wealth Management products and services.
* Maintains proper licenses including Series 7, Series 66,and the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam as applicableLife, Health, and Variable insurance licenses.
* 3 years of sales and client management experience in the Wealth Services industry or degree and demonstrated ability to manage portfolio book of $1MM
* Ability to travel within area
* Dominant strength in credit underwriting and cash flow analysis. Heavy focus on client delight/client service. Very responsive to client needs. Build strong relationships with client and is assertive in assertive in asking for business and for referrals from existing clients.
* Emphasizes personal connections in the sales process. Very relatable. Effective time management skills. Self starter who is effective at lead generation and developing COIs. Very team oriented and able to quickly bring in specialists onto team. Rely heavily on other teammates to explain rationale behind investment and planning recommendations. Well organized and flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Preferred Requirements
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CFP designation or equivalent
* 5 years of sales and client management experience in the Wealth Services industry or degree and demonstrated ability to manage portfolio book of $3MM.
* Superior sales, client management and client services skills with the ability to sell a wide range of products and services. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.